Please follow our Covid-19 protocols.
We would like to follow these protocols to reduce the chance of spreading the Covid-19 virus:
- All parking to be done in the designated area in the car park above the pool or at the southern end of the field (near the concrete cricket pitch).
- Ensure your child sanitizes their hands prior to leaving the car or heads straight to wash their hands.
- Parents/non-participants must wear their masks at all times.
- Participants must wear their masks when arriving and departing but can remove them during the session.
- No congregating of children before or after the class (please pick them up on time).
- No congregating of parents, please remain in your vehicle or find a space at least 2m away from non-household members and not near where the children's water will be put.
- Each group will be less than 25 people including the coaches and will be separate from the other groups.
- We will not be providing any water so please ensure your child/children have enough water to last for the 2 hours.
- Each age group will have its own designated area to place their water bottles, separate from the other groups with bottles/bags at least 2m apart.
If you have any suggestions or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.